Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To: The B-Snatch Who Hit My Car

I HATE YOU.





I can't even imagine how you have the gaul to try and sue ME for damages to you're car!


You were denied the claim for my insurance to pay for your damages for a reason...


YOU RAN A RED LIGHT AND SLAMMED INTO ME!



It's not my fault my car is a tank and smashed you're new car's hood into you're dashboard.



You are at fault... The police say so... you're insurance says so! We had a witness see you slam into me!



ugh.



Poor girl. I feel sorry for you. Now you have made this all personal. I am now going to add on my medical bills which you hitting me incured. I will add on my time lost from work... and anything i can come up with now.



You should've just took the blame and paid me my $$...





We could've hugged it out...





but oh nooo....





not now, evil fiend.





Now... gimmie my money, biatch.





OH! and...




1 comment: