Sunday, February 22, 2009

I used to be lovestruck, now im just fu--... ehh whatever.

I hate when you don't want to believe in something, and you fight so hard to persuade yourself to not open up, and not give into believeing it... the statement, or gesture or life you live because you think its to good to be true.


Just to find out... once you finally give in and believe, and love, and smile... and become one with that thing or person...



You should've listened to you're fucking gut instinct since the begining! I told you something wasnt right!


Come to find out....



He's beel lying to me the whole damn time. no wonder why he was so busy sometimes... he was living back in IN with his OTHER GIRLFRIEND.


ughhhh....


he has killed EVERY ounce of trust I had left in me.


I need to get drunk...


I need to forget him...


I need to stop crying and feeling shitty because of him!!!


I feel so dumb... soooooo dumb right now!


Fcuk you Jack Baker.


She can have you.


You dont deserve me anyways.



No comments:

Post a Comment